Hi for all,
I am Malaak. 19 years old. I am from Muscat which is the capital city of Oman. Right now, I am studying foundation for science and engineering in Kaplan International college in Liverpool. I don't actually have any hobby, however I like shopping very much, even in my free time I shop online from different type of websites. I like to buy clothes, makeup ,perfumes.. my parents are always telling me to stop doing this, but unfortunately I couldn't stop this habit. I like hanging out with friends, watching movies with them. but I don't like cooking, I even don't know how to make food .
I am living abroad since last year. firstly, I studied English in Kaplan school here in Liverpool for nearly 6 months. then I have started studying in the college as I mentioned above. the main reason of choosing to study abroad is that I want to have a high degree in Diagnostic Radiography. In addition to that, I want to be more independent and confiedent.
No comments:
Post a Comment