I really want to have practice on reading an articles and answer different type of questions that is related to the topic. I want to be confident enough to answer this type of questions because I am going to have it in the exam. I need to pass the exam to drop the English classes in the next semester so the pressure will be less for me .Moreover, I want to have a good skills in writing, having a variety of vocabulary and grammar to make my writing strong enough and more academic.
More than that, I feel that I am anxious about the interview that will happen on December. I think they need to train us to pass the interview so we can accesses to the university. and also I need to practice by myself to have more knowledge about what is going on.
Absoluetly all these we need it to improve our English language .
ReplyDelete